There are five of us in our local team, Shelagh, Andy, Alex, Sara and myself. We are beginning to use this page to help facilitate planning, discussion and the development of our case study. We've set up a number of forum threads that relate to Hydrocitizenship work package 2, as well as some others. These broadly relate to gathering of data about water features, issues, local stakeholders including artists, community groups and organisations. We've outlined our plans for a practical approach to WP2. We're also planning to report on our team meetings and advisory group here too.
By doing this we are hoping to:
1) Make it easier for each of us to track discussions. We can take time to read and respond without worrying about conversations getting lost in email threads. It is possible to add links to our posts and these might lead readers to other threads or external websites.
2) Add videos, photographs, audio and embed html code from other sites etc. So our conversations can be colourful and it will be easier to demonstrate ideas.
3) Track our process as it unfolds and see where ideas are coming from and when they emerged. This may be interesting in the future when we write about the work.
4) Make it possible for others to read about what we are doing and contribute to the dialogue. Hopefully in the future our group will contain many other people that are involved in our project locally. This way these conversations can be more open and inclusive. We're delighted to see Ariana join our group!
5) Provide a resource that is useful to other case study teams now, and to us and others in the future. There are lots of questions about how to do what we are trying to do, and our struggles and triumphs will be valuable if we and others can see them.
Feel free to join our group and participate in our process.
To read more from Tom visit his page on Hydrocitizens.